Who we are
Our website address
What automated decision-making and/or profiling do we do with user data
We use no algorithms that automate decisions about our content beyond assembling them by category or tag in response to your selection. We do not profile you or use filters to personalize content for you. Every site user is presented with the same information in the same form as any other user.
What personal data do we collect, and why do we collect it
journalismAI.com is presented without advertising or IP tracking beyond raw metrics (visits, durations, geography of origin).
If you contact us using our email contact form, we will collect your name and email information so we can contact you..
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves the same way as if the visitor visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not sell your private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with safeguards on your privacy:
- Third-Party Vendors: We may share information about you with
third-partyvendors who need information about you to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our services to you (like WordPress plugins to enhance the site’s appearance) and those that help us understand and enhance our services (like analytics providers). We require vendors to have privacy commitments to share information with them.
- Legal and Regulatory Requirements: We may disclose your information in response to a subpoena or court order.
- To Protect Rights, Property, and Others: We may disclose information about you, to the extent we have any, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of third parties or the public.
- Business Transfers: In connection with any merger, sale of company assets, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company, or the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would likely be one of the assets that
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or direction.
- Aggregated or De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our services.
How long we retain your data
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, described in the section above, and when we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we keep web server logs that record information about a visitor to our